Munka Workwear has been developed by Overland Group specifically for the Australian & New Zealand markets
to bring you a tough, practical, fashionable and affordable product. We launched Munka in 2017 after collaborating
with our customers and identifying a gap in the Australian & New Zealand market for quality workwear, with all
the necessary safety features, at an affordable price point.
OVERLAND GROUP are committed to ensuring that our company conducts business in a socially responsible
fashion, balancing the needs of the business with our impact on the environment, the people involved in our
supply chain, and the communities in which we operate. Our company has a long-standing commitment to
conduct business and manufacture in an ethical manner, ensuring respect for human rights and the law.
We select business partners who share that commitment and conduct regular audits to ensure standards are
continuously met and maintained.
Our initiatives include:
- Proactively seeking eco-friendly product materials
- Recycling programs and waste reduction
- Signatory to Australian Packaging Covenant -http://www.packagingcovenant.org.au/
- Improving supply chain process management to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Additional product testing undertaken at Australia’s only ILAC accredited safety footwear testing facility.
- Partnering with environmental charity, Tree Project for our sustainable footwear styles, Munka is committed to
contributing funds to support the planting of more native trees across Australia to make a better tomorrow.
- Repreve®- Transforming plastic bottles into certifiable, traceable, high-performance yarn.